Friday, May 28, 2010

Yeah today is public holiday.
Went junction 8 with kids, (minus Marcus) to have lunch and change currency.

Friday prayers so money changer close. Went to have lunch first at cafe cartel, bought some socks, long queue at money exchange, saw the rate so low, decided to go amkhub. On way to carpark, saw crocs sale, got my size, bought a pair.

Went amkhub, long queue to go car park. Went money exchange, even lower. Decided to go back junction 8 to change.

Juz now before dinner, went bicycle shop to buy a bicycle for Fil as bday present. Went for dinner with the new bike. After dinner, Hubby ride the bike, I sat behind, sideway and held on to his waist. So funny, I was so scared. Whenever Hubby turn the bike, I would scream.

Juz now, we watched underdog, a show that I recoreded on Sunday, I think. Nice show, Marcus and max were watching too, Marcus was laughing so much. Glad they enjoyed the show.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: