Friday, July 16, 2010

I've never felt so much pain in my life. It's like a thousand knives stabbing my heart. It's like a part of u has been torn away.

I was a fool, this time I dunno how long I'll take to recover. I feel like juz to fall down and die. Sorry, 3m, I know u read my blog, it's juz a feeling I used to express, I dun really mean to do it. No matter how I was insulted and ridiculed, I cannot let it take me down and cause u not to have a mother.

U put so much effort in it and when u realize that it is not going to work, that disappointment, that pain, u wouldn't know if u didn't go through it.

It's ok, I'll go sing my heart out, I hope I can find my heart.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happen this time?

Anonymous said...

to make you feel that bad meh?

poor babe!