Wednesday, July 28, 2010

these 2 nights, at 10pm, i've been putting the children to bed. Marcus and Mabel could fall asleep quite easily, it's max that takes a little time.

the night before i had to tell him 2 stories, let me think, i told him the 3 bears and the 3 little pigs story. last night, we did 2 word search. actually he wanted a story, but i was very tired, i just patted him and i closed my eyes. eventually, he fell asleep.

at 3 plus, he opened my room door and came into my room and said 'mummy, i want to sh sh.' not bad.... then he went back to sleep again.

this morning, i just wanted to see the way he slept, when i opened the door, he was already awake.

he has been quite excited also recently as we kept on preparing him that he is going to school soon. and by soon, he really wants to start soon. he keeps asking me when i am buying him his uniform.... i think if he is ready, maybe i'll let him start nursery in aug or september.

No comments: