Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yesterday, mabel's wallet, I suspected that it should be stolen in sch. Or she lost it. Let this be a lesson to her to be more vigilant.

Last night I was so tired, I slept at 720pm. But I woke up again at 8 plus, then in the night, watched prog. I dozed off at abt 12 midnite. Watched another show, travel and living, showing globe trekker, Sweden is such a beautiful place! Also channel u is showing the Korean drama, cruel intention, repeat telecast. Finally doze off at 1 am.

Mac went over to marcus' room to sleep again, sharing the bed wif Mabel. We are considering buying a small bed for max and putting it in the room.

Check this out, the art piece which Marcus did last minute and was scolded by me, got an A grade! Wow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: