Wednesday, September 15, 2010

at lunch time, i overheard some conversations.

I cannot understand how can a lady spend 2400 on a chanel handbag!!!?!!!!

do you know that for 2400, you can 1) pay for 2 adults to club med phuket for 5D4N 2) enough to pay for a family of 8 to bintan for 3D2N????? 3) $1800, i can follow world vision to vietnam for 6D to see the rural villages and schools 4) $1900 can bring me to siam reap for a 6D or 5D photography tour????

i pay 12x$77 for my diamond ring already heart pain pain liao. but the thought that next time, i can leave my diamond ring as part of my children's wedding gift, i think can invest. (just like grandma leave her legacy of jewellery to her daughters, daughters-in-law and grand-daughters? each of us actually get a piece of her, so to speak)

that time, my friend told me dunno what brand of handbag on sale... very cheap, ask me to buy, i ask how much, i gulped when she told me it's 2k plus??? i was like 2k plus for a handbag, u say it's cheap??? my handbag $10 from central. served me well.

No comments: