Thursday, September 09, 2010

Did I tell u that max gave mr a sleepless night last night?

He slept at 8pm, so I decided not to disturb him and let him sleep throughout. He didn't change pj.

I slept at 1 30am, having watched a few documentaries, just as i was about to sleep soundly, max woke up! That should be about 2 plus. I was like cursing under my breath. He wanted to change pj, but his pj was in the other room. So I kind of like ignore him. Well, he whines and cried quietly for some time.

In the end at 3 plus, daddy asked him what happened, and to let Lao gong have another hour of restful sleep, I brought him downstairs and made some milk for him and let him watch cartoon.

At 5am, after Lao gong left fir work, we went back to our room, quickly catch some sleep again from 530 to about 8 plus. What a night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: