Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's interesting to have breakfast in an ols housing estate. Th lady who cooks the lor mee is very old. Think the uncle also know me, see me, he remembers kopi o one cup.

This morning, some uncles saw their old friend, the friend said got sleepless nite, also dun dare to sleep. Then in a very loud and in mostly hokkien, the friends said, why he scared one way ticket lah, ask so and so to cook curry chicken lah, ask so and so to fetch u lah. Mmm, their sentences are laden with nbcb, knn etc.

Then this guy said, life is short, must live to the fullest. Hey, that is my blog's title. The hk drama which I was watching and had since ended (oh, now I realize what is showing on ch 855 can be a common topic for me and my mum. She just told me there is another hk drama, and I'm stuck) in it, the guy character said, 人生有几个十年?the subtitles translate the next sentence, live life to fullest.

Thinking back, I'm already in my 三个半的十年,is this what I want from life? Or for once, should I live for myself?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the old near my place is old one too. 7th mile Bt Timah hawker centre, btw it has got a stall selling "penang hawker food" and it is not bad too. also can get many old stuffs....from the past.