Tuesday, September 07, 2010

mum came over to my house in the afternoon and brought max and mabel to ikea to walk walk.

before my mum left, she casually ask mabel and max if they want to go to her house to stay overnight for a night. Mabel and marcus readily agrees. max was a little hesitant.

they packed their stuff quite fast. just before leaving, i can see max almost want to cry. he made me cry.... gave all the children a hug. when max hugged me, he was tearing already, but not crying loud. he wiped away his tears. mabel saw me cried, but you don't have to say to people i cry too, right? i think it's the first time max really leave my side.

ok, i know what some of you are going to say. i show favouritism to max. ok, i admit. i don't know why, but when he came to hug me and kiss me goodbye, i just cried. last time, marcus and mabel went to amk to stay overnight before, but i didn't cry. i don't know why i cried when max left. mabel said like the show, baodi like that.

so for max, i'll be brave and not call to check on him. it's time he learn to get used to not having mummy and papa by his side. Maybe it's a good training for him to go kindergarten next year.

No comments: