Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nb again. Think I cannot drive. Was on sheares bridge going downslope, was behind this blue Mazda 3, the old model. Suddenly he on hazard light, thought what happened in front, ok, slow down. But I look way ahead of his car, very smooth, and the gap between hid car and the front one, maybe about 3 car length. So I pick up speed, on hazard light again.

Now I get it, he is indicating I tailgate him. Very good, fun time. So I tailgate him lor, let him on his hazard light while driving.

At prince Edward exit there, saw a gap in centre lane, wanted to go centre lane, then overtake him. But there was a slow camry at centre lane, and blue Mazda saw me take centre lane, he actually speed up, so ok, I LL, went back to 1st lane, behind him again, tailgate, he on hazard again.

Keppel exit, centre lane has a gap, same strategy, but he knew what I wanted to do, so he did the same, all the time picking up speed, do I did the same, following him closely behind.

I need to exit lower delta soon, so after going back to 1st lane, I needed to keep centre lane again, though there were some cars. After I go centre lane, blue Mazda thought I wanted to overtake him, he swerved to centre lane. This time I took the opportunity to 'flat foot' my horn.

Took a look at him and his wife. Exit lower delta. I stop short of showing middle finger as it's against the rule. But i had already cursed and swear under my breadth.

This kind of man, in life, in working life, I'm sure he will also be the senior leader who refuses to give up his leadership to the younger ones. He will try all means and ways to block their promotion, just like he has tried to block my way to advance.

I think today over his and his wife's tea time and lunch, they would be talking about my way of driving. For the wife, it would be gossiping. I win, I tell the whole world through my blog, ha. Maybe they will go like this 'this morning, there is one horrible lady driver that tailgate my car...' I really cannot drive.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: