Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks for the compliment that I look nice with my new perm.

I used to be afraid of perming my hair because I was afraid that I look too old, hair is too fluffy. I've always go for ling straight hair, thinking that this is the ideal hairstyle for me, most men like gals with long straight hair, I even went to rebond my hair once.

I took the plunge last dec to try digital perm, so far, friends have said that I look different. The perms have been straighten out over the year, so last sat, I went to perm again. Yup, the look is refreshing. But I still think I look mature in perm hair, guess it doesn't matter, I am old anyway. I just have to feel young at heart, that's all it matters.

Sorry folks, no pic of my new hairstyle, I dun tAke pics of myself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: