Thursday, December 30, 2010

I will post more pics of the kitchen tomorrow, before 2010 ends. later, when i'm bored, i'll be reflecting and posting about 2010.

yup, as can be seen, pierce ears is taken off the wish list. have finally brought myself and mabel to pierce ears, i just need a little push to get it done.

Mabel didn't cry at first when her first ear was pierced. AFter the other ear was pierced, and the lady asked her to look into the mirror the final product, she started crying. i think she needed to cry out her fears. probably, she's crying and in her heart saying, mummy, u finally brought me to pierce my ears after mentioning about it for a year!!!!!!!! maybe she was crying out her frustration with me.

i don't think i need pics for this, right? crazy to take pics of your own ears.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awaiting to see your new kitchen