Monday, December 20, 2010

This morning, I had a sudden urge to clean up my room. As I was cleaning, this quote I saw struck me

I can't decide where I want to go until I know where I am.

I guess this spells correctly my sentiments. I want to go, to leave, but until I know where I want to go, where I am, then I'll leave, I'll go.

As I was cleaning the furniture, I really hate photos frames wif pictures. I'm not one who likes to fill my house with family photos, not because I don't love them, but it collects dust and occupies space!

Ok, back to chores

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's face it....what is holding you back is the 3Ms, so it is going to take a "super serious" situation to take that step.

meanwhile, my advice is not to think about that step becoz lives will changes not just yours but your loved ones 3Ms. since they read your blog....best not to have this thot or they will be sad and may impact their studies and self esteem.

Anonymous said...

makes me sad too....just to know.