Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anger And frustration at work

What do other companies outside do when their employees go on mc?

So far, we do help out with others when they go on mc, ( I have to b careful wif my words) and if we go on mc and others helped us, we know we kind of have to 'pay back' when we return from mc.

On Monday, I was told to help out. So far, I've prevented myself from getting mc this year, on mon, 10 people were on mc, ok, nvm, help out though a bit not happy.

Yesterday, I took child care, brought Marcus to see doc. Then this morning when I came back to work, I had to help out again????

I was very very angry. It doesn't help when u were distracted too. I feel like throwing in the towel and quit the job.

this is my worst day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: