Sunday, January 30, 2011

A soft generation we are raising

Yesterday, max asked me when I am buying the 2 wheel scooter for him, I replied him in a matter of fact tone, is it his birthday?

That shut him up. Although I am tempted to buy one for him, wr have to teach him to wait. Things are not instantaneous.

Buying material things for your children does not make up for the time you don't spend with them. You still got to accompany them. You still got to play with them.

Do not spoil your kids and give them everything they want. What if next time, they saw a ferrari and wants one? What if they like a certain girl but the girl doesn't like him? Are you going to help him find a girlfriend too? Buy a girl?????? Train your kids and toughen them up.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: