Friday, February 18, 2011

Acute chest pain

I had two acute chest pain this morning. Recalling, on Wed night, i had one. After the 1st chest pain, i sat on the board, massaged the chest, took in deep breath.

When the 2nd one hit, i sat on the chair, many things went through my mind. There are many things i have not done, please don't let me die now. There are many things i have not instructed, please don't let me die now, at least let me give my instructions properly first. For a short moment, I was scared.

So, I'll live today as if it's my last. Actually we should live everyday as if it's our last day. That is live life to the fullest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, i can understand what went thru your mind then and i like your idea of living your day like it is going to be the last day of your life.

Myself...I had an experience of out of body experience and went thru what you have experience here.

Anonymous said...

Btw you won't be going anywhere soon....since that you were thinking of going to be a mother again.
We need you to produce more of the next generation singaporean.