Monday, February 28, 2011

My mummy's wonderful dinner

A big thanks to my mum who specially cooked

1) spaghetti for the kids, knowing that they love to eat spaghetti. Very much appreciated. and there was extra for me to 'da bao' to school for my lunch for monday and tuesday!

2) the wonderful dinner the soup, the fish, the beef curry and the broccoli. Can see that she knows what the children likes to eat (broccoli) and she specially cooked for them. I love the soup, it was so delicious.

Thank you for a wonderful dinner. Sometimes feel bad that i didn't spend enough time with you, just go to your place to have dinner and then bye. It's like a hi-bye kind of thing.

Anyway, i can see that the children enjoyed the spaghetti.

Can't thank you enough. Thanks again, mummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always can start to get close again......blood is thicker than water!

never forget this saying!

Anonymous said...

only one mother and one father.....
the rest is not real!