Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Should I?

I was thinking, should I help this niece?

When she was first born, there was already a thought to help to look after her but that time, finances do not allow.

This time, opportunity seems to come knocking again, she is already pri 2 this year.

I don't know, I seem to have an affinity with her.

This time, her guardian, husband's aunt, is not well to look after her, this niece's family has no intention to take her back to look after.

From a teacher's point of view, I just want to help a child sincerely, but there is a lot involved, time, finances, attention, energy, many many people including my own children will have to make adjustments, I know it's a big decision, it's not easy.

I Have not really discussed this with spouse, he feels that the niece looks exactly like the mum which is his cousin. He will 95% reject the idea.

I really don't know. I may not discuss with him as I may put off the idea. Probably I'll just let the opportunity pass me by again.

3 comments:

Mabel said...

You shoul help her.

Anonymous said...

Yes.....blood is thicker than water.

You can help bring a change for the better and since Mabel has the same thot, do it!

Anonymous said...

Btw she is not an outsider, therefore as a mother...do the right thing!