Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday

I coined a term for my wednesday's blues. Yes, i realised that for the past few wednesdays, I've been feeling blue and down, maybe it's just coincidence that things just concur on wednesdays. Whatever it is, it is always testing my strength and will on Wednesdays. so I call this my mid week blues, mid week crisis.

I believe that trials are to make one stronger. The process is difficult, sometimes painful, but in the end, we should triumph (brand of bra, what a name) over trials. Persevere and jia you is the only thing i can tell myself now. even if the end process is not what i expected, i guess, yes, it would be painful because after trying so hard, you did not reach your goal. I guess, just bear the pain and continue. No point lingering and staying.

this promise i had made, this pain i will bear.

aiya, just reward me with 4D on Wednesday evening!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK....will reward you again come weekend, same thing....your car's no.