Thursday, March 17, 2011

max

My dear max, so cute.

1) he drew on the wall and sofa's pillows. Mabel told me this while i was having dinner. Max was so worried that i'll scold him that he sat beside me throughout my dinner. I could sense he was worried. so after dinner, i asked him to follow me upstairs to the room. He grabbed two pieces of tissue paper and he started crying on his way up.

When i asked him to explain why he drew on the wall, he cried out loud. (i rolled my eyes, because it's like win liao lor, i melted when he cried) I asked him what he had to say when he did something wrong, he cried and said at the same time, 'sorry, mummy.'

2) he knew that i would be camping in school this weekend, he came to me and told me he missed me.

Aiyo, i hope the holidays does not end. I'm enjoying the holidays with my children. grown closer to them.

No comments: