Sunday, May 01, 2011

Escape theme park

Wanted to bring children to theme park, but it was drizzling, so we decided to go giant to do grocery shopping. Max and his papa park the trolley at a place while Marcus and Mabel followed me to pick up the stuff.

Since it wad still drizzling, decided to bring them to Clarke quay's fountain and let them play at the fountain, when we reached there, the fountain was closed!!! So we had lunch at BK whopper bar.

On our way home, seeing that the sky has cleared, we decided to go to the theme park.

So now the theme park is, you pay an entrance fee and all the rides, you do not have to pay money anymore. Of course, the rides are not as fun as before.

So we all tried the mini roller coaster first. Max and his papa, Mabel and Marcus and I was Alone in a carriage. Children had fun but max was a little scared.

Next, max saw the go kart, so he and his papa queue for the go kart. You have to be 18 years and above or u have to be accompanied with an adult. So Marcus and Mabel and I decided to play the Viking. All of us were screaming our hearts out!

Later, max and his papa is still queuing so we decided to go play wet and wild.





I took videos of the thing coming down, but couldn't post here.

Next, I decided I wanted to play wet and wild, so Mabel and me in one slide and Marcus went Alone in one slide.

The wet Mabel.






After we were done, met up with max and papa. Then I decided to bring max to take the plane ride, while papa and the other two went to take Viking.






Marcus and Mabel wanted to take the boat where you bump into other boats and spray water at other people.

After that, we took the ferris wheel. Marcus Mabel and I in one capsule, max and his papa in another one.









Then the children went to play the superman, while I took pictures of them.









Then max went to take train wif Marcus.









After that, max wanted to play the superman again, Marcus and Mabel wanted to play wet and wild and Viking again, so we separated again.








We all had a tiring day. Now at ang mo kio having dinner.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: