Monday, May 23, 2011

What is life?

At different points of our life, we always ask this question.
Why do people ask this question? Because they are purposeless, because they are unhappy with present life?

So what if you want yo change the present life and go and find your purpose and find your happiness? If changing your present situation affects many many many many many many people, can you change it? Can't do it for own selfishness. Refrain, constrain, as if society has not given us enough constraints.

I'm not complaining about present life, although at the back of my mind, I have a nagging thought that the other life would be better, but I think I have to suppress that for the time being. Find my happiness in my present situation.

Deal with my unhappiness and be happy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: