Monday, August 15, 2011

booking airline tickets online

Sorry, I just have to compare between zuji and Misa travel.

I've heard stories of nightmare of trying to book airline tickets online on zuji. Many years ago, I personally had a bad experience and i never really got my refund back even though they told me that cancellation of tickets is $50.

Hence, I was apprehensive about booking airline tickets again online. After some googling, i found MISA travel. Hoenstly, i had a pleasant experience with MISA travel. They did not ask me for money first. After i keyed in the details online, they sent me an email for me to confirm.

After I made some changes to the flight details, they replied back (it was very quick reply). It was like it was instantaneous respond and they assigned a travel agent to your booking, hence, she was able to respond to my emails very fast.

After you have confirmed the details, they sent you modes of payment details, i could do bank transfers, i could pay by credit card or go down to their office to make payment, the idea i'm trying to put across is, there are many methods of payment modes i can choose from.

After i've done the bank transfer, capture a screen shot and gave the banking reference number, i emailed the agent these details.
Almost an hour later, i got another email from her, asking me to check the details again before the ticket is issued as no changes can be made after the ticket is issued. The idea is they let you check before issuing the ticket.

I replied after checking the details and confirmed. Almost like another hour later, I got the e-ticket via email. It's fast and efficient.

I truly had a pleasant experience with MISA travel. I would strongly recommend to other people. I would strongly go back to MISA again.

No comments: