Wednesday, August 03, 2011

i will miss you

Dear Faye Faye,

i wonder how u feel now, i wonder where u are now. how is rainbow bridge? i can see that you are well again, happy and running around, no more suffering, no more pain.


I will always remember your unconditioned love to us. When you were younger, you always scolded for being too noisy, barking when people come to the house or when u did not pee properly on the newspaper. But no matter how u were scolded, you will always be there for us, wagging your tail when we come home.

You have car sick, it was so difficult to bring you even to see a dog or for grooming. I also remembered you had ingrown nails.

At ang mo kio, there was a morning, i must have been drunk, i slept on the kitchen floor, i knew u were beside me all the way, looking after me.

it saddens me to see you deteriorating in the past few months when i went ang mo kio. No, i shall not recall those days.

In my mind, you will always be a energetic, lovable and lovely Faye.

Love you and remembering you always

No comments: