Friday, November 18, 2011

Finding peace, finding meaning of life

With my ear piece, listening to songs on iPhone, ordered breakfast, eaten my bf, just sitting down here. In the midst of the morning peak hours, people rushing to work, walking hurriedly to catch their train, I tried to find peace.

What an uncanny way to find peace. Peace is an elusive commodity. I look at the people who walked past, do they find their peace? Are they at peace? Why is peace elusive? What is peace? We can do many things on the surface, laugh, joke, but do we have the peace in our heart? Been sighing often these few days. Peace has eluded me these few days. Been tired, feels heavy hearted.

I know, a person does not find peace as long as there are unsettled issues. But if u want to find true peace, be like a deity, meditate and leave the material world behind, probably you will find true peace. But as for now, I would like to find some peace amidst this hectic pace of life.

No comments: