Saturday, April 07, 2012

那些年,我们一起追过的女孩

It's really a nice show. Expected the ending that they would not be together. But I can feel the guy's love for the girl. I cried, and max saw me and asked me why i cry. I said i cry because the show is very nice. I bet he doesn't understand. He said he wanted to watch the show, i told him, he won't understand the show because he has not been through the school system yet.

The album has many piano pieces, quite nice.

Just regret that i had to watch it alone, was just imagining, if i were to be in the cinema, watching this show with my special someone, i'm sure to cry on his shoulders.

It's a nice show because it's funny and yet it makes you feel. Memories of your school time. Nice show. nicely written novel and nicely directed.

thumbs up!

you are the apple of my eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah that special someone.... Me???