Wednesday, May 30, 2012

buay tahan liao

Did you say "happy mother day" to your mom or MIL every time that you can remember of???

WHat goes round...will comes round.

If...your answer is "YES" then it is time to tell your 3M what I said.

Above was a comment to my mother's day post.

all this while, i've been refraining from making comments to the comments in my posting. but now, i'm going to let loose a bit.

My silence does not mean that anonymous can keep on commenting on my posts as if you know me well. My blog is a place where i blog my thoughts and feelings. If you don't like what i blog, then leave. by not responding to comments made on my posts, it says that i dun care about what other people think of me. But now apparently, i have to break my silence, because i'm pissed.

If you do not know me well, then dun ask me if i say 'happy mother day' to my mom or mil and tell me things like what goes round will come round.

and to add on to my mother's day post:

i was upset because of the whole hype about mother's day. so it was kind of sad when your children did not do anything special on that day. I don't blame them, because i'm upset that the daddy didn't rally the children to do something on that special day while i actually have in mind to rally the children to do something for their fathers on father's day.

and it doesn't matter if they didn't do something special for me on mother's day. As long as they appreciate me every day, which they do, i'm happy.

yah, enough is enough, i'm tired of this.

No comments: