Tuesday, October 19, 2004

harassed to play crazy taxi

my son is so cute, i'm still blogging and he keeps repeating 'crazy taxi 3' in my ears. talk about nagging, dunno who is nagging who. have promised him to let me finish my blog first before i play crazy taxi. it's already 10.49pm and lots of things to do. so to my dear sis, how to sleep early?

i still need to read newspaper, play crazy taxi 3 with children, blog and read email, think i'll be sleeping at 12 plus again tonite.

well, to my dear sis again, teachers sux! oops, i think i'm a teacher also hor.... eh.... well, (speechless) anyway, i hope u can cope on thurs with all your last minute stuff by your teachers. and take heart, hardships first, then sweetness will follow soon.

ok, keeping it short, i still need to reply emails. oh no, here marcus comes again, "Mummy, let's play crazy taxi 3, ok? mummy?" how to resist such innocence?

1 comment:

Princess said...

oh manz! marcus is soooooo cute!!! haha... i think he's in love with the xbox game. and he loves car racing stuff! hahaha..... wad about mabel? wad she's gonna do ehz?