Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Mabel my daughter

as for Mabel my daughter, she is more of a follower to her gor gor. so when the brother says, 'Mabel, come, play crazy taxi.' she'll start running out from the room. but usually, marcus will get the remote control first.

that nite, heard marcus shouting at mabel twice. shouted at her until she cried, the second time he shouted, i cannot tahan, went into the bedroom and slapped marcus. he never cries, he just rolled his eyes sideway.

mabel is more itchy handed. as i was doing my work with my laptop, she'll touch the documents, play with the paper clips, touch the laptop. well, she's also very busybody. if u need anything, she'll gladly do it for u. She'll help me to bring my hp when it rings, she'll help me put back my rubber band, she'll help my throw away my disposable contact lens. she'll help you put the mouse pad when she sees you setting up the laptop.

both of them, each of their own merits and not so desirable character. parenting is not easy

3 comments:

Princess said...

ohhh...... i love mabel..... and marcus.... they are soooooooo cute......... *muaccckksss* *muaccckkksss* one kiss for each of them... hehz... exams finish in 20hours! yesh!

Anonymous said...

Hi there....cannot tahan not to comment! Lovely kids both Marcus and Mabel. Better spend time with them or by the time you really want to spend time with them...
they want to play with their friends...lesson from a experience parent. hehehe....treasure this moment well.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute... hahaha...
just haf gotta spend more time to study their behaviour.
this is quite an important age hor...
hahaha... it determines their characters.
busy weeks past, busy weeks ahead.
see you soon...
-adrian