Tuesday, November 02, 2004

dUn bE sHoCKed

dear sis, dun be shocked about my dinner post. i guess that with family members working together, there are plenty of stories that i hear, it sort of like changes my views on some people. but dun worry, i'm not referring to my dear cousin, cos no matter what, i grew up together with my dear cousin. so i guessed that above sentence kind of give u an idea who i'm referring to.

well, i'm not totally prejudiced or hated or anything like that. it's just that, if can dun meet, dun talk, i'll prefer not to. but as a family, it's difficult not to communicate, hence, i'll just communicate but the bare minimum.

well, like what wintoto and 4D says, dun take sides. dun worry, i'll not take sides, i'll just be careful in my dealings with my family members.

but of course, all those family members who are dear to me are still dearest to me, my sis, my mum, my aunties who have contributed so much to our childhood memories, my dear cousin whom we always hide in the storeroom to colour when we were young.

i guess adulthood changes things....

1 comment:

Princess said...

i am still very shocked.
woopss.. looks like it is going to take a few days before i forget this. or maybe with my superb elephant memory.. i wont.
oh manz! cousin even asked me if we wanted to go hols tog. just the cousin generation (the deepavali/hari raya break)