Wednesday, November 03, 2004

swing those clubs

nothing much happened today, just realised that this holiday is no holiday. things needed to be done this holiday
1) packing of work station (i'm halfway through, just need to sort out the notes, learning resources and test papers)
2) prepare for open house (the write up on Batam and the video on cairns: my biggest headache)
3) three SOWs (EL, Social studies and Geography elective)
4) plan for my holiday
5) manicure and pedicure (need to use my package)
6) restyling of my hair
7) NPCC CIP newspaper collection (the preparation)
8) preparation of next year's work
9) have an offer to develop the curriculum for a centre (taking up the assignment)
10) spent time with love ones
11) brush up on my golf (swing those damn clubs)
12) go to Marcus' and Mabel's orientation (buy books, school bags, uniform and school shoes)

oh my! the list goes on. have not put in the preparations for christmas day.
life is great, never ending things for us to do. and now i'm hooked on a yahoo online game, shape shifters. last nite, i was like spending almost 4 hours playing the game. dunnoe wat got me addicted. oh yah, that reminds me, i've been turning down marcus' request to play crazy taxi lately.

engine refuses to do any solid work these few days. but after listing down all the above things to be done, i'm a little frightened. scared got no time to finish all the tasks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wOw~ exciting months you have ahead! slowly slowly, take it one at a time... :)

-adrian