Monday, January 17, 2005

so tired and monday blues

slept late on sunday nite, 3 am! and it's like i have to wake up at 530am. couldn't wake up in time, woke up at 550am. so now, zombie, well, have extra dosage of coffee to prep myself up. guess i'll try to sleep early tonite.

well, can't blame anyone for my predicament. only myself to blame. was enjoying the weekend and didn't do my work, hence got to slog late last nite. luckily, got some help from people to do this and that, otherwise think i'll have to forego my sleep.

fri nite, went singing. slept 3am. it was a good outlet for venting out all my frustration that has accumulated over the week.

sat nite, went music underground, slept very late. as usual, i'm one of those few 'older' people ard. music was good that nite. something happened that nite, shall not elaborate... for me, i dun heck care anymore, i'm me, i'll do watever i like, if people have a pre mindset on what i'll do and what i'll not do, that is their business, their thinking. i only need to answer to myself.

No comments: