Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What keeps me going on?

was thinking... what is it that keeps me going on?

1) money: probably, as i've said in my earliest post.
2) children: i think, bulk of me going on and pushing myself further is none other than M&M. sometimes i feel so guilty of not spending enough time wif them.

there was once, i was doing my work in my room, typing. then marcus was pushing this shopping trolley thing, and like driving it like that. as the trolley was a bit noisy, so as he was pushing it into the master bedroom, i juz call him, "marcus!". then so funny, the next thing i knew, he juz pop his head in and said, "Hmmm, yes? mummy?" my heart melted at that time. i actually wanted to scold him, but seeing he is so cute, i soften and juz ask him not to push the trolley anymore as it was so noisy.

there was also once, i was so hungry, was eating cup noodle, they had their milk already, so by right, they shouldn't be having any supper. afraid they are too full. but when marcus saw me with the cup noodle, he juz follows me. when we tell him, 'no marcus, u juz had your milk.' immediately his face changes, so sad face. i was so soft, melted when i see his disappointed face. then when i told him, 'ok, we'll go and see if we can find biscuit.' his face was so happy. immediately lighted up.

as for mabel, she was like so demure, so like to cry. u wouldn't bear to make her cry, so u tend to be more gentle wif her.

they are at a very talkative stage now. they will tell u anything, everything. really literally got to stop my work and devote my time to listen to them. so for them, i'll push on and when i'm down at work, i'll think of them.

No comments: