Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy anniversary

realise that soon, my blog is 1 year old. i've started writing my blog since last september... time passes so fast and it gets faster as u grow older.

no anniversary special.... no time to think also, mentally exhaustive after the n level SS paper. well, even tho it's not me who take the paper, but the worry for the students, enough to kill me...

anyway, come to a cross junction of my life again... i'm not sure if i want to pursue my Masters or not... seems attractive to pursue my Masters, not so worried about the timing of the class and that i can't absorb... i felt that it's good to learn more... wat i worried is... if i pursue my Masters next year, that means that it will clash wif my intention of quitting the job after my bond.... i have to tread carefully, but i've only up to Sept 30 to consider, cos it's the deadline for signing up the modules.

No comments: