Sunday, November 06, 2005

i don't even know what title i should give this posting.

fell out wif mum. It's abt money matters, abt some family matters. (except for my dear sis, who will always be my sister and my friend, and of course her the other half, adrian) i had to walk off wif my family, i couldn't stay otherwise we would have definitely quarrel. i couldn't say that i'm officially through wif the family, juz that i've made up my mind, no more family gatherings for me for the time being. i've had enough of pretence, i've had enough of being hypocritical. yes, i'll stop going for family gatherings. if it's abt money matters, tell me, i'll return every single cent. (but honestly, i didn't receive any email) i hate people to accuse me. yah, u must have think that i'm very thick skin. but i'm not. if i would have known, i would not have gone to grandma's birthday celebration in the first place.

i'm not angry, i'm juz sad, cried all the way from amk to punggol. it hurts when it comes from ur mum. nvm, all the more now, i know that i'm alone. i've really decided that some family members cannot be depended on anymore. i have to stand on my own, no matter watever problems i have in the future. i know that now i only have m&m.

i'm officially stating here that i'll not be talking to my mum for the next few months, probably until next year.

No comments: