Sunday, November 06, 2005

more thoughts

i suddenly remembered, for renovating for my new house, i got nothing from the family, only some designing help. company didn't help me to source for cheaper carpenters etc. all of u left the company becos of ur conflict wif ur brother. i had to depend on my own, and becos of that, i had to borrow for the renovation of my house. i'm still paying my ass off for the loans if u know.

stop asking me to go and buy condo. i don't have the money.

is it becos i've bought 2 new computers for m&m and i'm going to buy a new car that u have this kind of thinking? then wat abt cousin? when cousin bought a new car, didn't u also tell me to change a new car? her the other half gets to drive the company van back, while my the other half was working for the company, did he get this privilege? u want to dig out my past 30 years, then let me dig out the past 8 years since i got married.

when u wanted to go for tour, u ask us if we could subsidise, did we say no?

nvm, i'm angry now. i shan't say anymore.

No comments: