Friday, May 18, 2007

ok, i'm pissed. you dun come and disturb me early in the morning, u piss me off, u get wrath.

as usual, i was driving along PIE, on the centre lane, not very fast today, about 80 - 90. then as i approach simei, i filter into 3rd lane, travelling behind a van, 2 motorcycles. then there is this honda, at first sight, it was a honda accord, with that kind of white light as headlight, from my rear mirror, i can see that he cuts in from 1st lane to 2nd lane, wanting to cut into 3rd lane, but becos of the double white line, he was kind of like behind me. after the double white line, he wanted to cut into the 3rd lane, but couldn't quite decide whether to cut in front of me or behind me. so in the end, he choose to be behind me.

ok, so we exit. so you know there is this curvy road... well, the 2 motorcycles were slow, so i kind of like overtake them and drive on the outer curve. the honda got stuck behind the 2 motorcycles. so after exiting, the next step was to filter left into simei. this honda, after exiting the PIE, drive so fast (he is also obviously going into simei) and come up so close behind my car. i have a gut feeling that if i'm slow, he would have overtake me and cut into my lane. but becos i'm quite near to the filter already, so he had no choice but to go behind me. then i did something wicked. i brake, waiting for him to bang my car's backside.

filter into simei. then traffic light, stop. he looked at me, i looked back at him. then green light. he 'free willy' his car. do u call that 'free willy'? anyway i dunno the correct spelling but for a bike, the front wheel would have taken off. anyway, his wheels did some screeching sound and off he goes.

well, actually that could be the end of the story, but as i looked at the honda, kao, new civic, P plate, young man, i must stalk him all the way to the car park. so i chased after him. of course, my picanto cannot chase the civic, but then, come on, there are so many small roads, big buses around simei, how far can he go? but i know i have to watch out for pedestrains who may be crossing the road. i dun want to regret anything.

so chased him all the way to the carpark. the only thing i stop short of was to go down the car and give him a good scolding or to show him my middle finger. not worth the while. i made a 3 point turn and then i left.

young chaps. *slaps forehead* never cho cho ah soh when u drive. sD* 1188. nice number, maybe it could be his father's car.

No comments: