Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wahhhhhhh, so busy, no time to really sit down to blog. anyway, too mechanical and emotionless to really feel for each day. juz wake up, go through the motion, try to finish up my things, and then look forward to sleep.

max and marcus is not feeling well this week. brought max to see doc on sat morn. so is mil. she is warded in hosp. marcus, today, teacher called to say that he has fever, brought him home then to see doc. mainly cough, those dry kind of cough. i'm also feeling the itch in my throat today. been coughing slightly today. of course i catch the germs. When carry max that time, he started coughing, then he no jalan one, cough straight into my face. all his saliva on my face. and also he started to kiss me on my lips, like that i confirm catch the germs. no choice, your son kiss you, u cannot push away.

No comments: