Friday, July 27, 2007

been 2 weeks since my last update. been very busy with work. but at the same time, i've thought about work, life. i guess when u reach a point of burn out, u tend to take a step back to reflect what is all this for?

Work, no doubt is busy, this is the busiest time of the year. with so many things to do and straddle and manage, sometimes u can't help but wonder why? why we work so hard and others can just 'chao keng' and do the minimum? this is not fair, i know, i know very well, life is not fair.

this morning as i was sipping coffee and just thinking... something juz hit me in the head and i juz got emo.

anyway, what will keep me going are my 3 children. as marcus and mabel is growing up, expectation is for them to be more independent and of course, academic performance. as for son son, his character is shaping. he is very talkative, his smiles charm me. he can by trying at times also, but slowly teach him lor. he woke up at 4 plus again this morning. maybe that is why i needed my coffee this morning.

whatever life brings, juz be it. most important, my children are happy. most important, you are happy.

No comments: