Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2nd Jan... first day of school.Think it was a mad rush for most parents early in the morning as their child might still be sleeping in bed.. and many anxious parents whose child may be staring pri 1 or sec 1.

i was also in a rush too this morning to get my two children ready for school. hmmm, the maid obviously was not of much help lor... marcus even chided her for 2 things she did wrongly in the morning. good, let my son chide her, save my breath. in case you are thinking, i'm mean to my maid for allowing my son to scold her, let me elaborate on the two incidents.

1) Despite being with us half a year, she still can't differentiate between marcus toothbrush and mabel's toothbrush, and marcus is those kind of perfectionist person, he hates it when his things are not in the right order.
2) marcus has a sensitive nose and of all things, she go and put powder on marcus face!! yes, marus' face. no wonder he got fed up... i also told her off. Myanmar and Singapore are different, in Myanmar, i know many people including adults and children put this white stuff on their face, but duh, we are in Singapore!! the powder on the nose thing really piss me off in the morning.

end of day 1, voice is breaking, feet is tired and head is having a splitting headache... really splitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no wonder....no mood too.