Thursday, June 05, 2008

School holidays is a bad time for my maids. This is the time where i am sitting at home, not much work to do, so what do i do? i go round the house for inspection.

as of last nite onwards, i've barred one of my maid to go near any of my children. When she is with my children, especially max and marcus, within 5 mins, either max will cry or shout at her. I think this is very unhealthy for the children. call me unreasonable, call me critical, i dun care.

today, for lunch, she just give max the gravy from the steam mince meat and just plain porridge. i ask her why there is no meat inside, she said that max dun like to eat the meat, so she didn't give. crazy, i ask her back, tonight she juz eat plain rice, see she like it or not. made her to put some meat inside. now, why didn't max like to eat meat? use the brain and think. 'chop' the mince meat into biteable size and mix with the porridge. when i feed max, he finish the whole bowl of porridge. then mabel's turn to eat porridge. fine, she took the porridge and feed mabel. when mabel was about to finish, it should be marcus turn. but all the mince meat is gone! she didn't leave any meat for marcus. is she stupid or wat? (i was thinking inside my heart, i juz didn't articulate) i cannot tahan so i ask her, did you forget that marcus didn't eat? she said no. because yesterday marcus didn't want to eat porridge and so she didn't leave any meat for marcus. what a stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiid excuse. scolded her, how can she assume that marcus didn't want to eat today? for the past few days, marcus is sick, yes, he got no appetite, but what makes you so sure that marcus didn't want to eat today? u didn't try to ask him, how can you assume again?

this is getting on my nerves. tonight i make sure she didn't have any vegetable or meat to go with her rice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so free meh? can always do other things lor of instead of stressing up the maids hehehe.

Unknown said...

i stress my maids is my own business. I'd rather do this than do other things