Thursday, July 24, 2008

It is very stress or should i use the word frustrating (i also dunno what word to use) when the home is not happy.

recently for i dunno what reason, my mil has been very harsh on the maid. and she rains all these complaints to us when we reach home from work, it's really very frustrating.

actually i also dunno what exactly my mil wants me to do. does she want me to fire the maid? scold the maid? or check through her drawers?

to me, i find it pointless to scold the maid when the thing is over. unless i catch them red handed, then ok, i will scold them. but other than that, what do you want me to do?

when things go wrong, i cannot ask the two maids, who did it? why was it done? no one will ever admit. so i take it as there is a ghost in my house causing all these things.

i'm very tired, i shall stop here, even blogging it here makes me sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes....sometime when trying too hard to be useful, they created a "stressful" environment for all. So sad!!!