Friday, August 29, 2008

it has been a long week and probably a long term as well. did i mention i want to close the blog? ha, i didn't even realise i wrote that, that is what happen when your mind refuse to function and process information? ok, so i shall be more careful here and process my thougts slowly.

It has been a long week as i mentioned. it's taking a toll on my mental state. there were many times i controlled my temper, not to flare up at home. last night, after meeting ended at 7pm, suppose to go home, but students were in the library studying. helped them out a little with their work. by the time i reach home, 8 plus, i was so tired last nite, that even children, esp my dear darling Max couldn't cheer me up. The best thing is to go to bed early. True enough, i felt much better this morning.

I am very glad that 1 week break is here. I need the break to clear my messy table, clear my admin work, strategise for Marcus and Mabel's exams and of course, strategise for my students to deal with their national exams. there will be 3 papers next week, so 3/4 of the week is gone. must strategise to make use of the week wisely.

For this weekend, i'm not going to do any work. I'll just use the weekend to really spend time with my family. For this whole week, after dinner, i had been working on my laptop, non-stop from mon-fri. that will be the solace i look forward to.

this morning during the short drive to school, the morning breeze is actually very refreshing. now am listening to bee gees, it's actually very refreshing too!

No comments: