Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sister came back to Singapore for a short while but went back to Dubai again.
Though it's a short time together over lunch on Sunday, hope you have a good time time with your nephews and niece. also hope that your flu is better now.

i was just googling about Dubai and really marveled at its transformation over a short span of 20 years. They have the money, the resources and the courage to try out new things, new architecture. That is what i call, arts and culture pushing the boundaries.

anyway, why do i update my blog? primarily for my dear sister who is there in Dubai. the side effect, she would be able to entice my cousin with tales of my children so that my dear cousin can set her mind to give birth.

secondly, let's see what are the constraints that i face in blogging? it is definitely work. i can't blog about students, the profession, my work troubles. all i can blog about it's my thinking, my reflection (even my reflection on students, on my work, on my colleagues, i can't blog it here) i mean i can blog and say that my colleagues are incompetent or say that my students are hopeless. all these i can't say. so what have i left to say? i can only blog about my family. I dun think readers are interested to know about the adults in my family, so all i can blog about is my children. and occasionally complain about how stress i am, that's all.

sometimes i feel that i run out of things to say. sometimes i feel that i should just close down the blog.

No comments: