Tuesday, January 13, 2009

last night, went over to cousin's house to meet her and my sis. Three of us had a good talk. we talked from 8pm to about 1am. If not for my cousin's husband who came out of the room at 1am, we would have continued and continued.

so at 1am, i slowly drove my way home. The road is very quiet and empty. a very unusual scene. I mean i'm seldom out on the road at 1am during a weekday, so i'm really pleasantly surprised by the minimal cars i find on the road. The whole expressway seems to be like yours.

i drove slow, 80km/h, winding down the window, listening and singing to my favourite songs. It was a very nice drive home. i never enjoyed Singapore's night scenary so much before. quiet, the next cars are either 400m in front or behind you.

needless to say, i also feel i have minimal energy when i woke up this morning.

No comments: