Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Before I make my thanksgiving, let me just say, the song forever young in my blog.

Just thinking, I never want to live physically forever, that is too
tormenting. If anything were to happen to me, I will not hesitate to go.

What I mean by forever young, hey, I think I've said this before many years ago when I reached 30 yes old, we cannot stop our bodies from growing old, with age comes many illnesses. since we cannot stop nature, so why don't we embrace nature and grow old gracefully? that's why the song, forever young, to live forever young in my heart. with this choice, the attitude I adopt is to be optimistic, this is very important in this grey world.

when I was in 20s, this song meant differently to me, I wanted to live forever young at 20s. but as I reached 30s, it changed. Maybe when I reach 40 or 50, I may have another thinking about this song.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: