Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving time: should I start from young? should I? that would be too long.

let's start from people:
1) Adrian dear: thank you for 12 years of marriage, 16 years of tolerating my nonsense. though I've thanked u in person last nite, I still want to thank you again. We've been through so much, will continue to go through together. as bounded by marriage vows, for better or for worse, through thick and thin. Thank you for making me comfortable when I'm with u, thank you for accepting me for the way i am. Thank you for being there for me when i was down and out. Thank you for being a wonderful father to the kids.

2) Marcus: u have a joy with your non singaporean English slang. U are imaginative, u are an innocent child. u prove to be independant if u want to. It's not that mummy is harsh with u, it's just that mummy believe that u have the potential and u are not realizing that potential in u. thank you for being a wonderful son.

3) Mabel: u are a very sensitive and sensible girl. U are very helpful also. Want to thank you for being such a great help to your brothers, to the family. Thank you for pursuing excellence in whatever u do, thank you for not letting mummy worry so much for u.

4) max: u are a funny boy which brings joy to the family. You are still young and your character is not set yet. But u are a smart boy who is sensitive to other people feelings. Thank you for being yourself, thank you for being a wonderful son.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: