Friday, February 26, 2010

Long time never have hong mo, this time round, very bad case. Started ard midnight, neck. Thought was mosquito bite, went to toilet, damn, red rashes. Nvm, tolerate, dun scratch. Couldn't sleep, can feel more and more popping out.

Then the whole arm, inner thigh. Juz went toilet to check, my whole body, including my backside and ears are also covered with rashes.

Looks gross, in some areas, it merged into one big lump, I would have taken a pic to put in the blog, but ha, dun think so.

The itch is killing me, cannot scratch as it seems to get worse if I scratch. Very torturous.

Hope it gets better in another 2 hours time, but then i didn't get any sleep! the minute I feel sleepy, some parts of my body will be itchy. as I glide my hands over my body, I can feel the bumps of the rashes, goose pimple. My neck looks swollen, my arms looks swollen.

Really, tolerating itch is mire torturous than tolerating pain. But then again, certain pain like appendicts or toothache is rather unbearable.

Another hour to go before hubby wakes up, will tell him when he wakes up.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: