Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ok, I confess I'm a brand idiot. That day at IT show, part of the freebies was a crumpler bag, I thought what sort of bag is a crumpler bag? I thought that it is a bag that can be crumpled or extend, that's why it's call crumpler bag.

When we reach home, Lao gong showed me the logo, then I realized that crumpler is a brand, how stupid can I get? Then as I walked to hdb office juz now, I saw so many crumpler logo to remind me of my stupidity.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya....you be surprised that many other people also sama sama esp when we have all sorts of brands in the market.
so...it's fine to laugh at yourself but no need to be too hard on yourself becoz of that!

Princess said...

lol... crumpler bag expensive lei...