Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wa lj, nbcb, early in the morning made me point 4th finger. Not third, ok, I juz realize motorist who show 3rd finger is an offence, so I'll show 4th finger and better still the whole hand.

Went to buy season parking, parked at century sq as I wanted to go uob ATM as well, so those who drive will know, drive in, tampines mall, 3 lanes, left lane taken by taxi, right lane always got cars and taxi as passenger alighting, mrt. Then there is this traffic light, pedestrain crossing.

1 Subaru was in front of me, we kept centre lane, green light, nb, stop in front of the light and pit keep right signal. Nb no. 1 if u want alight passenger, then keep right lane, now right lane plenty of cars and taxi, nobody is giving way to Subaru, then left lane got taxi queueing, then nb again, I'm stuck behind u. WT....

I was a little impatient, horn, no reaction, horn again, passenger sitting behind wanted to alight at the middle lane, stupid. Horn again.

Finally it moved forward a bit and shift to right lane. Ya lah, let the passenger walk a bit, can die huh? Nb, ur convenience at my inconvenience. Stupid selfish driver.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: