Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am angry and frustrated with Marcus and mabel's tardiness in the morning.

Ok, I know they read my blog, then go and google what is tardy. Don't expect the answer to be given to u every time, dun expect food to be delivered to your mouth every time, dun expect someone to wear clothes for u every time.

Then I reflect, is it my fault for hiring a domestic helper at home? Can I do without one? I can! But first, I must quit my job and probably juz living on our own.

Then again, can I quit my job? This is the big *fishing question that cannot be answered. I can, if I'm not living in Sg. I can, if I'm not married.

Everything juz boils down to a * system that we r living in. U buy a house, u have to work to pay the mortgage. U have this commitment to fulfill. I hate that word, commitment. Everything just boils down to measure this measure that, kpi, afi blah blah blah. Even in your job, u r con into committing to something.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...i understand your situation.

just stay cool....yeah, be cool!